History merely repeats itself. It has all been done before. Nothing under the sun is truly new. Sometimes people say, “Here is something new!” But actually it is old; nothing is ever truly new. We don’t remember what happened in the past, and in future generations, no one will remember what we are doing now.
At first glance, this verse is a little dull and hopeless but at second glance this verse gives us tremendous insight to everything that is going on around us. Don’t forget that whatever it is you’re going through as a person, as a family, as a country; it’s all been done before and God will show you a way to the next season gracefully and purposefully. Happy Sunday ❤️
1) shedding isn’t just for dogs
2) broken hair ties
4) the side bun has actually become a thing
5) no one understands why it takes 30 minutes to shower
6) brushing it has really become more of a chore; is it even worth it?
7) literally getting caught on everything; door handles, purses, jackets, zippers, seat belts
8) the fear of hair cuts
9) the scary amount of hair that ends up in your hair brushes (you’d think you were going bald)
10) puddles on your shirt after the shower are inevitable
11) hair getting in the way of snuggling = always
12) literally baby hand magnets
13) the agony of only having 2in1 shampoo & conditioner left
14) the amount you spend on hair product 😱
15) going to put your phone in your back pocket? watch out for your hair
the satisfactory of doing this ⬇️
Happy Wednesday! ❌⭕️
What is impossible with men, is possible with God.
With God, all things are possible.
I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.
These are constant, encouraging, and never ending reminders that our own strength is not what matters; but rather His strength we have within us to persevere. Happy Sunday! ❌⭕️